Whether it’s about a small gold trade operation or a complex ecosystem of players interacting at a domestic, international or regional scale, Minario allows to build traceable gold and mineral supply chains for both, public and private entities.
MINARIO FOR PUBLIC ENTITIES
Due to Minario’s flexibility and professional support, government agencies will be able to build georeferenced control panels, generate Big Data analytics, integrate physical transportation traceability, create Miner’ Service Offices, among other administration initiatives possible with Minario’s data management.
With Minario’s support, Public entities grant limited access to the miner stakeholders database. Consequently, middle-men, mineral benefit plants, and international traders report in real time their mineral trade transactions.
Public Entities may require Minario to constantly configure new Due Diligence requirements or new reports for data analysis on top of AI, “Machine Learning” and other cognitive tools to support taxes and royalties’ calculations.
With the mandatory use of the Minario Platform to report transactions, the public entity obtains a consolidated report of taxes and royalties’ calculation to help collect and optimize the national fiscal system.
- The Government Agency gets Big Data analytics for mining behavior control
- Validates personal identity (biometrics, fingerprints, facial recognition technologies) that authenticate collaboration with artisanal miners.
- Shares access to managers, authorities and other authorized parties in the mining project to Geo-referenced information, control of inventories, receptions, samples, machinery, tools, supplies, locations, and occupational and industrial safety issues.
- Document management centralization of the artisan mining transactions.
- Generates outputs for the “Continuous Corporate Social Responsibility Plans” with mining communities.
MINARIO FOR PRIVATE ENTITIES
Minario is a tool to support the reputation of the business owners. It’s well known that in many countries, not keeping an optimized and updated control of the trade conditions for gold and other precious metals may result in sanctions and penalties to the company. Minario provides tools to prove business management stages and transparency.
Minario is also a powerful tool to support extensive audits made by Controlling agencies.
Minario enables the strategy to stablish commercialization processes among private mining companies and Small Artisan Miners, allowing to manage Reception Centers, booking payments, laboratory sampling, settlements, and pre-closing process.
- Provides Software platform for mineral trade control in Mining Concessions, Mining Districts or countries.
- Designs the description of Mining Censuses.
- Helps to classify and segment the Mining Census in cooperatives, collectives, legal and technical conditions.
- Develops Miner’s Attention Office Services
- Develops portals for miner’s information self-service
- Provides Sub-formalization process dashboards.
THE SUB FORMALIZATION OF ARTISANAL AND SMALL-SCALE MINING AS A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
With Minario, both public and private buyers find a way to manage the acquisition of mineral to Small Artisan Miners while complying with the principles of Due Diligence.